Who we are
Our website address is: https://ifp.org.au.
Indigenous Fashion Projects (IFP) is program of the Darwin Aboriginal Art Fair Foundation (DAAFF).
Tarananthi Art Fair is partnering with DAAFF to deliver Tarnanthi Art Fair online 2022.
By using this website, you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.
Tarnanthi Art Fair & DAAFF has taken due care to ensure that the information we provide on this website is accurate. However, we cannot guarantee, nor do we accept any legal liability arising from or connected to, the accuracy, reliability, currency or completeness of anything contained on this website or any linked site.
You agree to indemnify Tarnanthi Art Fair and DAAF from and against any and all liabilities or expenses arising from or in any way related to your use of this website or the services or information offered on this website, including any liability or expense arising from all claims, losses, damages (actual and consequential), suits, judgments, litigation costs and solicitors fees of every kind and nature incurred by you or any third parties through you.
Customer Service Policy
When will I be contacted? All email and phone enquiries will be responded to within 24 hours. (please note that items can be sold before your enquiry is responded to.)
- Did you know that participating Art Centres work out of remote regions of Australia? Therefore, communications can be intermittent at times due to connectivity issues. The Art Centres will do their absolute best to respond to customer enquiry in a timely manner.
If, in the event that customers experience any difficulties or wish to submit a complaint, please contact the DAAFF customer service team.
What is the payment process?
- Tarnanthi Art Fair and DAAFF takes no responsibility for guaranteeing the purchase of any items on this website. Customers must note that unless they have processed the payment for the item(s), the item(s) can be sold to someone else. Holding items in the shopping cart does not guarantee that the item will be still available at the time of purchase.
When will my purchases arrive?
- Tarnanthi Art Fair and DAAFF will not take responsibility for the negotiation, coordination or distribution of freight and shipping of purchases made at the online Tarnanthi Art Fair. Items customers wish to purchase may require a manual quote for freight which will be charged separately by the Art Centre.
- Shipping and freight costs may not be included in the advertised purchase price unless this is stipulated at the point of purchase of the item by the Art Centre.
- If freight costs are not included in final purchase:
- all freight and shipping must be arranged directly with the Art Centre from where the purchase was made.
- If multiple items are purchased from different Art Centres in the same transaction, customers must arrange shipping with each Art Centre.
- Tarnanthi Art Fair and DAAFF takes no responsibility for the distribution and arrival times of freight. As the Art Centre’s participating in the online Tarnanthi Art Fair & DAAFF are located in some of the most remote locations in Australia, freight services can be inconsistent. Compounding this, the ongoing global challenges presented by the COVID-19 virus, means that processing and shipping times may be longer than usual.
- Tarnanthi Art Fair and DAAFF takes no responsibility for any damaged or lost items.
Please note: Due to the vast differences in shipping methods and locations of each art centre we are unable to provide generic shipping costs. Each art centre is committed to making sure your artwork arrives to you safely using the most cost-effective method. Art centres will invoice you separately for the cost of shipping unless otherwise specified.
Who do I contact if I need a refund?
- Tarnanthi Art Fair and DAAFF takes no responsibility for refunds of purchases made at the online Tarnanthi Art Fair. All refund requests must be directed to the Art Centre where your purchase was made.
Can I cancel/return/exchange purchases?
- Tarnanthi Art Fair and DAAFF takes no responsibility for the cancellation, return or exchange of any purchases made at the online Tarnanthi Art Fair. All cancellations, returns or exchange requests must be directed to the Art Centre where the purchase was made.
- Tarnanthi Art Fair and DAAFF takes no responsibility for any or items that appeared different to what was depicted on the online Tarnanthi Art Fair website.
Privacy assurance when shopping online
Protecting your privacy is important to the Tarnanthi and DAAFF team. The following statement will help you understand how the Tarnanthi Art Fair collects and safeguards your personal information.
When you browse the Tarnanthi Art Fair website, you do so anonymously, we cannot see your personal user activity. Your supplied email for entry is only used for the occasional email communications from Tarnanthi and the DAAFF team. You can opt-out of these communications by clicking unsubscribe in the footer of the emails we send. We do not share your information with anyone outside our organisation. We do log your IP address (the Internet address of your computer) to help track which parts of the website are visited and how much time is spent there. IP addresses are not linked to anything personally identifiable.
The only other information automatically provided is the type of computer and operating system you are using, via your browser.
If you make a purchase via this website, we will request that you voluntarily supply us with personal information, including your email address and postal address, for purposes of fulfilling your order.
This website may use a standard technology called a “cookie” to collect information about how you use the site.
The Tarnanthi Art Fair and DAAAF team reserves the right, at our discretion, to change, add, or remove portions of this policy at any time.
Unless otherwise stated, the copyright in all materials displayed on this website is owned by the participating artists and used under licence. You may not use or reproduce any copyright material on this website for any other purpose without the artist’s written consent.
By entering your email you agree for Tarnanthi Art Fair/DAAFF to send occasional email correspondence. You can unsubscribe at any time.